~Review-Thoughts~ Between the Lines by Tammara Webber



~If I met you last night, and brought you back to my place, or followed you to yours, and we had sex, that's what we asked for from each other. It's what I got, and what you got. I don't know you. You don't know me. Thanks for playing, and we're done. If by some fluke anything was said at some point during this entire exchange that made me curious enough to see you again, I would.
Has that happened before? A couple of times. Did it last? Clearly, no.~


Sorry that the starting quote was a bit long...but it really was one of my favorites...
May we all applaud to Tammara Webber and her beautiful piece of art that she delievered on publishing such an amazing book?!

I think this is one of a few series of books in wich I love exactly ALL THE CHARACTERS...even the ones that are supposed to be either, the mean guy or girl, Emma, Reid, Graham, Brooke, Tadd and oh so many more...
A book that's set on the set, lol, of a movie in progress...where the hot guy is obviously a celebrity and the girl is becoming one...

The complete insight that this book has on the lifes and hearts, minds and lines, that happens while making a script come to life...leaves you wanting more than just to read between the lines...

-Everybody has secrets...every single one of us, there isn't anybody that doesn't have one...either bad or not...
-We all have our own wild side in us...just waiting for the call to come up and take the stage of our lifes.
-We all always get to see the final result, and even some "behind the scenes", but this book takes you exactly to the core of it all.
-Gives a whole new pov of Pride & Prejudice
-Love can struck you either if you want it or not.
-Never give up on your family...no matter the circumstances...really...e​ven if your life wasn't all unicorns and rainbows...or cars and trucks back then...you wouldn't be where you are exactly right now if it weren't for them...
-Don't take your true friends for granted...listen as much as you like to be listened.
-You can't go on in life just reading in between the lines...always come straight forward with what you say, want, or think; if not you might loose more than you had before.

With twists and turns that I really didn't see coming at all...
A beautiful book that had me grabbing the monitor of my computer either from madness or sheer happiness...sitting on the edge of my seat because of the mistery of Graham...or the craziness of Reid, or from the mess in Emma's mind...you either love or hate the book.
But all in all
What this book really is....is A WINNER! 

thanks Rachel(from FIKTSHUN) if it weren't for you I wouldn't have read this!
now excited for the next one!
Now I won't ever see a movie with the same eyes again...ever!

5/5

Comments

  1. I'll have to check this out since you gave it a 5/5. Great post and happy Sunday!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! glad you're checking it out ^_^

    welcome!! thanks following you already :D #330!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS