~Tiny Review~ Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead



~ "We can't..." he told me.
"I know," I agreed.
Then his mouth was on mine again... ~


3rd book!

I'm sad and hate to tell you I almost gave up on this book, almost. The start for me was sooooooooo slow I really had to drag my eyes while reading again, almost, the first 100 pages and believe me that is NOT good for me!Until finally, finally! BOOM!!! things I didn't expect started happpening and well, there really isn't much more to say than after that I couldn't put it down.

Rose Hathaway seems to prove once again how strong a character she is, not just physically but emotionally as well.
In the mean time, new powers are discovered, lust is unleashed(at last), new loves arrive, threats to destroy morois as well as dhampirs over at the school appear, and the promises of better and possible futures are just THIS CLOSE TO BELIEVE.
With graduation just around the corner, tragedy strikes at St.Vladimir's and this time maybe not even Rose and her friends will stnd a chance against the forces that come against them.

THE VERY LAST PAGE OF THIS BOOK MADE ME CRY SO HARD 

(MASON 100%)

4/5

Comments