New on the BookPics TBR-List #6

Here I am once again adding up to my never ending TBR list :P and hopefully I'll keep it that way forever and ever and ever and...well you get it!


By clicking on the images you'll be directed to their goodreads page ;)

Hollow Pike

Life Is But a Dream

Something Like Normal

That's it---yeap not so much listed right? But I seriously would never end if I keep going so this is it for this week ;) 
And yeap THIS ARE ALL 2012 release books!
Anything new on your TBR list?

Comments

  1. Thanks for stacking my book on your TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish!!! OMG! thanks so much for stopping by!
    Your book looks amazing how could it not be added?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS