Monday, November 28, 2011

New on the BookPics TBR-List #6

Here I am once again adding up to my never ending TBR list :P and hopefully I'll keep it that way forever and ever and ever and...well you get it!


By clicking on the images you'll be directed to their goodreads page ;)

Hollow Pike

Life Is But a Dream

Something Like Normal

That's it---yeap not so much listed right? But I seriously would never end if I keep going so this is it for this week ;) 
And yeap THIS ARE ALL 2012 release books!
Anything new on your TBR list?

2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for stacking my book on your TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish!!! OMG! thanks so much for stopping by!
    Your book looks amazing how could it not be added?!

    ReplyDelete

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS