Sunday, November 6, 2011

IMM#8 No-Video edition

Hey guys I really didn't see much point to doing a video this week...first because both books I bought aren't YA and second because I'd freak out thanking a certain person once again. No worries. This time I DID win it at her blog.
IMMB is hosted by The Story Siren I looove love her blog! So you really should check it out!
Anyways, on to what you're really wanting to see^-^

First up is Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young (eBook)

I won it over on Rachel's Annex Blog...you want to know it? Check her official blog first by clicking HERE
(If you remember last week's IMM this was the book I completely forgot to mention on the video.) Thank you thank you thank you once again Rachel.

These other 2 books I bought at a completely surprising place I found where I ACTUALLY FOUND SCHOLASTIC books even if they were ALL middlegrade, still. I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day. And this were books they were trying to get rid off and I more than wanted to help them just $3 each ^-^ wish there were YA I could've chosen from.



*Be My Valentine by Debbie Macomber (PB)
*Home Again by Kristin Hannah (PB)
(Both books are romance)
*The bookmark I got from buying the books was actually kind of cute so OF COURSE it had it's own spot  in the picture.

9 comentarios:

  1. ooooooo!!! Youll have to tell me how Smokeless fire is!!!!! I wanna read that one so bad! I love the cover!(:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Haley @ YA-Aholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you >.< hehehe I hope to read it soon! since I've only read great things about it.
    And don't mention it! I love your blog I'm kind of a silent stalker of yours though but love it all the same!
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokeless fire sounds great and tat cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mailbox! I love Debbie Macomber! I hope you enjoy your new reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Smokeless Fire too, I can't wait to read it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mist it really does I'm so glad I won it!
    @Christy thank you! ^_^ that means a lot and YEY you know her! I'm relieved now! Me too!
    @Kristina YEY! we rock! I hope to read it really soon.(nah I love stalking your blog-though silently at times-I still love going!

    thanks for stopping by you guys! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover to Smokeless Fire. It looks like a great book. Enjoy!

    Kris @Imaginary Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover of Smokeless Fire is gorgeous! My mom loves Debbie Macomber but I've only read one and I don't really remember it. Maybe I'll have to give her a try again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kris completely agree it's an instant cover love! thanks!

    @Candace agree again! oh really? yey!! it's my first book, considering both were released in the 90's ^_^

    thank you both for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS