-review- Where You Are by Tammara Webber

~"--told me once that loving someone means you want what's best for them. And I'm what's best for him."~


First of all, this review wouldn't be possible if not for Fiktshun and her amazing and secret ways of surprising and making me cry myself to sleep(she tends to like to do that). Thank you Rachel I'm forever in debt, as you already know, and will continue thanking you till my last breath.


Now. THANK YOU! After reading this book one cannot say LOVE doesn't exist. Our favorite characters come back with a boom of not just energy but also love, jealousy, hollywood, drama, sexyness, and just a good story to tell you.
As the book is told in 4 different point of views I'll post an excerpt of all 4 through out the review.

~Focus on sweet and friendly. No flirting. So I guess pulling her forward and seeing if she'll let me kiss her is out. As is telling her she looks good enough to eat.~

-Characters-
Emma, Graham, Brooke, and Reid; I love each and every bit of your characters that Tammara wrote.
Oh Emma, I can relate to her in a way I didn't think possible. She's insecure in the most real, believable and sane way...her character is easy going, serious, guarded, funny, professional(when needed), and shy. She made for an incredible leading lady and sure sometimes I wanted to smack some sense into her...I just know I'd have done the same were I in her place.
Reid and Brooke, well THAT wasn't expected. I got scared and even a little creeped out a bit by their characters in this one, if 2 people can get on my nerves are these 2, they rock at being evil, sneaky, actors, and well mean. I seriously couldn't believe all the things they BOTH do and scheme in this book. And I have no other than Webber to thank for it.
Graham! oh god Graham! I don't even know how to describe him. He's more thn perfect but not bordering in the surreal...he's just a man but a man in love and I wish I had a Graham for myself too!!~envy aura towards Emma~ He's devoted in every single aspect of his life, all of them. I love how Emma is the one that can get him out of his comfort zone with him being okay with it...does that even make sense?


-The Story and Writer-
Tammara Webber~hats off~ her writng. She's a complete complete complete genious at writing the thoughts of a guy and a girl in the same book. Keeping them always fresh and like-able! Since the first sentence of the book I was head over heels for it.
She's an amazing author and I know there's only more to come from her. Book three will be released December 2011.


~Something about first love defies duplication. Before it, your heart is blank. Unwritten. After, the walls are left inscribed and fraffitied. When it ends, no amount of scrubbing will purge the scrawled oaths and sketched images, but sooner or later, you find that there's space for someone else, between the words and in the margins.~


~This is what I'm talking about I think I will highlight the whole book by the time I finish it...if she ever gets them out printed I need this big time...I'm all for the cute sweet scenes in the book that she manages to take them to the maximum level without them getting cheesy!~



-My Feelings-
*I laughed, blushed, got mad, got madder, teared up, blushed some more, envied, screamed, tried to throw my computer away(don't own a kindle), went all Oooh, Oh, and Awww and even Ewww all in one book!
*Graham's pov gave me an insight of how sometimes men can feel while loving and going out with that someone they love and maybe just maybe that there's still hope for romanticism and true love out there his and Emma's scenes made me all warm and fuzzy and plain gooey inside because I really think they dripped love all over the place
*Real life problems; we get the insight not only on Reid and Emma this time BUT on Brooke's and Graham's as well...Brooke might seem the b*tch* type but now we get to see that she actually has, if not reasons and rights to be and act like that, some kind of past that was obviously leading to make her the way she is now.
*I've always said and will continue saying that I'm a complete fan and lover of books that at some point through it, the tittle comes up making it all the better for me. That's a gift not many can muster...writing a book? okay she did it...make an amazing heartwrenching real story? check! completely nailed it BUT out of nowhere...the tittle of the book comes just at the perfect scene,  the one no one would've thought possible could get any better? there you got=> WHERE YOU ARE...because all passes, time, money, even friends...but love? that remains FOREVER.
*And YES people I admit it...I think there still might be hope for Reid in the future...his last action made up for more than I thought and maybe he can be better...MAYBE.


~"I'm right here," I say, touching his face.~


I give this book the special BookPics rating


10special-fotitos(special rating for over-the-top-I'll-never-get-over-this book)= I cried for things I didn't know possible I was capable of.

Comments