New on the BookPics TBR-List #9

Wow it sure is, as always, good to know authors are mind-set on making my tbr-list impossibly long and eternal...
So the recently new additions to my list are,


Toy Girl by Clover Donovon

Tidal Whispers by Jocelyn Adams, Claire Gillian, Julie Reece, and Kelly Said

Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway
This was added thanks to my silent-stalking of Alex's blog, Electrifying Reviews

 Awkward by Marni Bates

Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
Thank you Rachel *-* MRP...


And way more, but this were the covers I liked the most too :D

Anything new on your TBR-list that I should know about???

Comments

  1. Wow, some great covers there. I especially like the cover for Toy Girl and Awkward. Thanks for sharing!

    Jessica from Booked Up!
    http://www.bookedupbloggers.blogspot.com/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jessica Hi :D I agree. I love the cover of Toy Girl too :D
      you're welcome!
      thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS