Bookography #5


Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!


Today's Bookography is based on my favorite books from one of my favorite authors of all time.



-My heart feels full and empty 
with all of the beginnings and endings.-
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

I chose this phrase because the books in my photo showcases Beginning and Endings. Shiver was the first book on her Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy and Forever the last. The Scorpio Races was a stand alone book so the concept falls solely on it too.
-Excerpt taken from TSC ARC-

-I had planned to take pictures of all her printed books. But I don't own Linger so I went with this concept instead ^_^ - 
 

Comments

  1. @roro
    ~gasps~
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Alba, I still haven't read these books yet, hopefully I will get to them one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristina
    Thank you. I really hope you read them some day...Maggie is an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS