Bookography #7

Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!

Argh, I've been getting more frustrated by the moment, apparently I know english BUT not enough to understand even half of the things I could learn about my camera and editing pictures T_T I've got a long way to go you guys. Anyway. Here's my picture for today.

-There was something awful about terror trapped behind silence.-
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

I think that by now you already know Maggie is one of my all time favorite writers. So here I am again with another quote taken from one of her books.

I chose the picture to go with that quote because, even though you're watching the forest and you know that you're in the middle of it from the angle of the picture, you are simply watching but your other senses don't work with a picture alone. You can't hear a thing. Not the birds or the wind or even the leaves rustling. Nothing. And I think that goes quite well with the quote. 
Because even if the picture is beautiful you still would need your other senses to know if there was peacefulness or terror while the photo was taken, still...there's only silence...

Comments

  1. What a great photo! I love the light.

    This meme sounds like something I'd enjoy :) thanks for posting and letting me know about it!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture. I have yet to do one like this, I hope to eventually with season and time of day being perfect. I love the sun star peeking through.

    I haven't read anything by her, I know I know, I need to, but reading just the quote it does work well.

    Good job. I'm working on mine as we speak

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amanda!
    So great to have you here visiting this post!!
    Thank you! >.< Hope you join soon!

    @Kristina
    ~blush~ Thx, hope you do one soon, though...that complex I was talking about on your blog hahaha. Believe me when I say...it was a shot of luck!

    YOU.ARE.KIDDING.ME
    READ SHIVER RIGHT NOW!!!! >.<
    Thanks! And I LOVED yours! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful, Alba! And having English as your first language does not always help with understanding instructions. Especially mechanical, trust me. Maggie is also a fave of mine and you picked an awesome quote. Your pic goes with the feeling so well. The forest can be beautiful and terrifying all at once. My best shots have always been nature being kind to me. Keep it up!
    One of these days I may give this meme a try myself.

    @Kristina, it's a wonderful idea and I honestly didn't paid much attention until one of Alba's posts caught my eye. Now I'm a huge fan! Thank you for creating it!

    READ SHIVER RIGHT NOW!!!! Maggie is AMAZING, as a writer and a person! ~Shells

    ReplyDelete
  5. @BellaBunnell
    Wow thank you so very very much! T_T you've made me cry. :O WOW! Imagine! I'm worse than I thought then...if it's hard when english is your first language...I can just imagine what'd happen with me!
    YEY for Maggie!
    I like taking shots of nature best! :D Thanks!! I looked for a quote hard T_T glad it did the job!
    ^_^ try it out! I originally had one called BookPic of the day but decided to erase it and support Kristina's meme instead!

    @Kristina :D WHAT BELLA SAID!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS