Stacking The Shelves #1 The Book BOXES Edition



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews. Where you can post all the books that you're adding to your shelves each week.


Hi my beautiful people!
Most of you know that this week was a sad one and tense one for our community and well, I don't plan to dwell or tell you what to do but after reading some posts and evidence and stuff I've decided to stop doing IMM for the time being. You can read a really clarifying post HERE. I made a comment there and that's all I'm saying here.


I love sharing my love for the new books that'll be filling my shelves so why not do it with this feature :D
If you think you'd enjoy it more if I call it Book Haul tell me and I'll make that one instead hehehehe.
Anyway.
VLOG people! After who knows how long! Finally I'm again with my stuttering and rambling and nervousness!
Forgive all my clumsiness I had forgotten how nervous/excited I get while showing you guys what I got!


Here's what will be stacking my shelves this week




Won
-But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
Thank you so much Stacey! @Sassy Book Lovers and congrats again!
Bought
-Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #2)
Blaming Rachel :D
-Haunted By Your Touch by Jeaniene Frost,Shayla Black,Sharie Kohler
Yey! Kat! We rock!
-Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate (Fallen #3.5) 
Insert me gasping for breath
Gifted
-The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
-The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King
OH CLOUD! See? My very first books of these 2 authors! 
Tiffany Tinney Thank you so very much!!
-Smiles proudly- @Fiktshun Finally I'll read the King though I have no idea what this book is about!
But take a look at the pictures below so you get to see all the books that Tiffany sent me. ^__^ 
-Blood Born by Jamie Manning swag
Thank you so very much Jamie! T______T You simply rock! 
This was a complete and utter shock! I didn't know what you wanted my address for when you asked for it but thank you!!!
~I was linking to goodreads but something went wrong when I wanted to link Lauren's book so I started to link to amazon instead.~
Gifted







-click the images for larger view-
 I won't even try to link you to all the books. I didn't know most of them but Tiffany Tinney  author of Ascending Into Euphoria You have 0 idea of what this means to me, I was over the moon, I had never in my life received so many books at the same time in freaking boxes T_T I felt all special. Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I mean every thank you in there. I know I gave you a heart attack when you saw how tiny one of the bookstores here was and thanks so much for offering me some of your own books! You surprised the cloud out of me! So from the bottom of my bookpics heart! Thank you thank you!!! I'll never stop the thanks nor I'll ever forget this! 
I even have my very first collectible dolls from THG!!! How awesome!!! And also thanks for the bunny-whose name is Dash-and the bookmarks!
Now I don't have any space left in my shelves-officially.-


Thanks for stopping by.


What books will be stalking YOUR shelves this week?

Comments

  1. Wow, you got a LOT of books! I'll be watching your vlog tomorrow when I can find my headphones! :)

    But don't blame me if you don't love that book of the King's. Tom Gordon wasn't one of my favorites. I'd get you The Long Walk or The Shining but I'm afraid they might be too terrifying.

    Lisey's Story is much more... hm... tame? Sweet? Good for beginners. :)

    I'll comment again after I watch the vlog. And wow you got a TON of books! Awesome stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice i love the swag! And I like seeing Charlaine Harris's books in here her series is awesome!! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of book you got! I haven't read anything by King either and I don't know if I could handle it, Derting creeps me out and she is just YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff this week! But I Love Him was AMAZING. As far as Stephen King goes, Tom Gordon probably isn't the best one to start with--my first SK was Misery and it still remains my fave! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I´m Jose xD I´m really need 'Fall in love' (in spanish T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!@__@ lots of books & other bookish stuffs! Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all guys X_X
    Yeap...that's a lot a books...as to Stephen's book...does that mean I have to buy another one to read before this one so I'm not prejudiced if I don't like this book?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS