Bookography #13




Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ 
So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No introduction, though I've been thinking that I need to post more pictures than just the one I post while on Wednesdays-yeap I know today's friday hehe-I mean after all the blog IS called BookPICS<--- 
But the thing that's keeping me from doing that is the time it takes to somewhat mark the pictures or watercolor them :/ but there's just so much time I can spend doing that...so sometimes I'll post pictures that say I took them and sometimes not... Now I just have to think of a post name or something to share more pictures with you guys >.<


Here's the pic for today though...
No quote, no editing...
Just look >.<


Comments

  1. Hi Alba! Yes I'm commenting for once :O Those are beautiful flowers, where did you take those from? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy roses! I have seen some weird color roses, but never rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ella
    O_O -gasp- WOW! MIRACLES! lol Well, I told you. My grams got them for last month's mother's day :D
    You can buy a lot of different colored roses :D

    @Kristina
    >.< Right?! :D Oh, you can ask for green, black, and all the others you can imagine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Alba, those are awesome, although my favorite roses are the white ones and the pink ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nat
    lol thanks :D OOOH!! My faves are white too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty roses! I got the same ones after giving birth to Nate! And I got some black ones one time. I loved them. Morbid, I know (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @tfalick
      Thanks :D OMG!! Really?!!! YEY!!!! I LOVE the black ones >.< Not morbid at all!! Who wouldn't want black... right??? <3333

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS

Popular posts from this blog

Releasing This Week (April 25th-30th)

-Reminder- Goodreads Choice Awards 2016