Cover Obsession #4






Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I think I see a trend or two in here... but just to be sure.
Take a look.


Units by Lea Williamson.
I can't remember who exactly recommended this to me, I just know I receivd an email with a recommendation from a goodreads friend. The rest is history.




Night Beach by Kirsty Eagar
Lindsey Lost by Suzanne Marie Philips 

See what I see?
Similarities, trends, alike-ness?
That's what I'm obsessing over!
It seems that white, light blue, grey, and soft colors are on demand right now.
How can someone NOT obsess when presented with all these gorgeous covers?!

Now, check the next 2 covers.
I sense another trend in the horizon.


The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
I'm obsessing over the effect.
Faceless, check.
Long hair, check.
Creepy, check.
While others might have found it confusing or not likable. Me?
I'm sold! I'd buy this book by the cover alone!!
And that line at the top?
-Priceless-
C'mon, obsess along with moi.




Disharmony by Leah Giarratano -The Telling #1
Obsessing...yet again...
Faceless, check.
Long hair, check.
Darkness...oh the darkness. How a dangerous but irresistible thing. Right?


Dearly Beloved by Lia Habel -Gone With the Respiration #2-
I really liked the cover for book 1 but this one?
I'm obsessing over dark and necklace and her looking downwards.


AND
Center page... because it's just SOOOO obsess-worthy

Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor -Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1-
I don't think I need to tell you the reasons of my obsession now...
This is undescribably amazing and awesome and gorgeous and beautiful but mysterious and promising and cryptic... I can already tell this book will-hopefully-rock my socks :D

Any book covers you're currently OBSESSING over?

Comments

  1. Days of Blood and Starlight is an awesome cover, I think it is way cooler then Smoke and Bones

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristina
    I think so too >.< but I still love the first book's cover as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty covers!!!! LOVE the Days of Blood and Starlight! Cant wait for that to come out,the cover for The Lost Girl and Disharmony just scream buy me and read me!! Hehe. The first 3 Ive never heard of but ya the covers are similar in colour, The Night Beach and Lindsey Lost look so creepy. Great covers Alba, thats 7 more books on my wish list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Days of Blood and Starlight is GORGEOUS! I could stare a it for ever!! :D Units is new to me I'm gonna check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nat
    I know right?! Me too!! I really loved Daughter of Smoke&Bone so cannot wait for this one!!!!
    lol >.< That's what I noticed, they all went with the white and clear covers, creepy indeed!
    YEY!!!! ~ooopsies~

    @Giselle
    AMAZINGLY-TERRIFICALLY-GORGEOUS!!
    Let's stare... Shall we?
    Units was a recommendation from a goodreads contact :D but the cover instantly bought me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for the feature of book cover (Units) :] I'm very excited to see others enjoying it.

    Lea <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Paper Dreams
    Lol :D I love the cover! How could I NOT share it here!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS