Bookography #17



Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ 
So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!

----------------------------------------------------------- 

This week's picture


-"Aren't you afraid?"
"Of what?"
"Of losing yourself."
"That's what I'm hoping for."-
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater -Wolves of Mercy Falls #2-

**********

I can't remember everything I did with the picture only that I overlaid it with a black-kind of border.

I love this quote, that's why I tried to adapt the picture to it, rather than the other way around. I wanted it to look like from the character's-quote- POV. 

How would the world seem when you're starting to lose yourself?

Comments

  1. Okay I love that series! Great quote and pic!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ave been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! Yay!
    For more info, just follow me at:
    http://bexnbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quote!! :) :) I remember it while reading the book :) <3

    PS. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, you can find it here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS

Popular posts from this blog

Releasing This Week (April 25th-30th)

-Reminder- Goodreads Choice Awards 2016