Cover Obsession #11




Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
-----------------------------------------------------------


Behold the OBSESSION!!!!!


I'd play that ANYTIME!

 I love both books I've read by Jennifer Laurens so I'm really excited for this one!

Can someone say COVER LOVE/OBSESSION? 

 I still have to read Brenna's -The Space Between- But I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with her -The Replacement- I never thought I'd loved it as much as I did, so is only normal... I'm DYING for this one!

 Argh! This effect is KILLING ME! I'm in love with this cover!

Of COURSE!
I couldn't NOT share this RIGHT?!

Comments

  1. Linked is gorgeous!!! Love this feature.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed!!! I can't believe still just how gorgeous it is!!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of Tessa in this awesome cover for the "Clockwork Princess" and I love the "Linked" one too!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh!! Great!! >.< Cassie's covers have all been gorgeous so far!
      Me too!!! pretty pretty!
      You are most welcome :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS

Popular posts from this blog

Releasing This Week (April 25th-30th)

-Reminder- Goodreads Choice Awards 2016