Bookography #20

Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books. Where you can combine both of my very favorite things in the world. Photography & Books ;) So grab a camera and do your thing. You don't have to be a professional or anything like that. Just share your love of books through a picture and that's it ;)
-She usually posts them on wednesdays~ 
So make sure you stop by her blog and share the love!

**************
I can't believe I'm slaking on my picture taking T_T I completely blame the holidays that I -swear to God- forgot started this week, though I'm still working it really feels like it's the time to rest and read when you have a 13 year-old sister at home hehehe but it seems that my body isn't getting it and I'm reading less and less T_T and taking even LESS than LESS pictures.
But...
Enough of that.


The Picture:
I edited this picture the other day but now I can't remember all the things I did :/ Bu I did add a background grainy image to make it look a bit like tinted paper :D
Also, you might notice I didn't add any quote, but that's only because the quote I wanted to write is in the image :D the one that isn't so blurry :D

There you have it... :D
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kendra's book and I seriously am dying to get to read the sequels :D
~sighs contentedly~ 
Until next week!


Comments

  1. I love it!! I have been slacking too! I went and took pictures yesterday for a volunteer photo shoot of a family where the wife is going to be going over seas to Afghanistan leaving her 20 month old son and husband at home. It was a lot of fun and I have been working on those pictures instead of doing any book pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      oooh I'd love to take a peek hehehe :D Don't worry :D I'll try not to slack again since I LOVE this feature :D But I'll now try to post 2, one BookPic of the week and one actual Bookography :D
      the Bookography will always feature a book while the bookpic will feature my trauma= Nature or random shots with quotes of books I love :D or just quotes I love :D

      Delete
  2. Wicked cool photo Alba. Hadn't heard of the book or author but am going to check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try :D
      WHAT?
      You HAVE to read it!
      Kristina was the one who recommended it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS

Popular posts from this blog

Releasing This Week (April 25th-30th)

-Reminder- Goodreads Choice Awards 2016