Cover Obsession #14 The HOT Edition

Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
---------------------


This kind of thing isn't normal...
I feel like I'm going to cry by just looking at these gorgeousness!

---------------------

Look at her... Trying her very very best to get to him!!! I love it....
Gives me the feeling that she's willing to risk a lot for this man... Um... I cannot wait for the book!!!!
Add to that the fact that this is by one of my very short list of favorite indie authors and you've got yourself a REALLY impatient reader >.<

*On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (Readers +18 only)

Also, I'm not big on book trailers, save from the random one that's from a book of an author I truly love...
Well, guess what?
You have GOT to see this one :D


---------------------


I can't even comprehend how a cover so rocking can even exist...
So, I think it says enough the fact that it's featured on my 'Cover Obsession' post.
~stares dreamily~

*Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent [Unbound #3] (Adult Audiences)




Comments

  1. Oh!!! There is a third book coming out for the Unbound series & I haven't start reading my copy of the first book yet :( Nice cover though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is :D
      My copy hasn't arrived yet :D But I'm sure going to read it as soon as it gets here :D
      Agreed, love the cover!

      Delete
  2. Ooohh.... on Dublin Street. That is a hot cover. And I like the song used in the trailer too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed >.< <333

      Me too! I can't believe I'm even posting a book trailer here, but there you go.
      I love everything about it :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS