-rookie review- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto-



“Why aren’t you with your friends?”
“You’re more interesting.”
“There’s nothing interesting about me,” I said, a note of panic creeping into my voice.
“I disagree. Even your reaction to being called interesting is interesting.”

“You know, keeping secrets is unhealthy for a relationship.” Xavier folded his arms
comfortably across his chest and settled back in his chair.
“Who said anything about a relationship? Besides, we’re not required to share everything;
it’s not like we’re married.”
“You want to marry me?” Xavier asked, and I saw some faces turn toward us in curiosity.
“I was thinking we’d start slow and see where things went, but hey, what the hell!”

[Non edited]
First of all...even though there are a lot of books of angels coming out...this one I liked!
Beth is a really lovely and funny character!! loved the different way she "speaks" it's really different from all books I've read recently...

Between feeling, falling, touching... she seems to be trapped in her body...at some point I really felt sorry about her...claustrophobic doesn't even begin to describe how she must have felt when she had hard decisions to make...
A really well love story where the good guys may be not so good...and the bad guys...well they're badder! haha
Loved Gabriel!!! as well as Beth's mortal friends...
her relationship with Xavier even though I think it developed too soon! still loved it!!
Xavier was just sooo sweet!!
and really! this isn't just some LOVE story...I really laugh out loud so many times that I lost count!!
lovely-amazing-thrilling-sexy story about good and evil and between love between angel&mortal and the consequences that can come from that!!

I give this book
5fotitos=~Sobs hard~Too good to be true!
April/8th/2011

Comments