Cover Obsession #15



Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
----------------------------------------

It's been sooo long since I've done one of this!
Though not for lack of covers, as I've been obsessing over soooo many it's not even funny.
So I think this time I will try will not write anything and just let the covers dazzle you ~winkwink.~


-This wasn't so much of a cover love and more of a FREAKING TITTLE OBSESSION!!!-


GORGEOUSNESS!! 



I want to keep this cover forever! T_T

-This'll be the PB cover, if I'm correct and... Don't you just want to...-


And last but not NOT least->


-drum roll-

I have to say, I was a much bigger fan of the previous covers but that definitely doesn't mean I don't like this one :D
I just hope I can get to these books soon!! Look at the pink >___<
Definitely Obsessing over this cover!! ^______^
Abandon by Elana Johnson -Possession #3-

Any covers you're currently obsessing over?

Comments