-rookie reading thoughts- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare



[Non edited]
It's not much of a review...since my brain can't produce much thoughts after reading such an amazing book...so...
finished Clockwork Angel
my eyes hurt!!
1:45 am...
yesterday slept at 3:00am!!

& I have no one else to blame but Cassandra Clare...
if your writting weren't so...how to say it...EXQUISIT & hard to ignore even when I'd better be eating or listening to what my sisters are saying
I hold you responsible for the incredibly dark shadows under my eyes!!!so
THX FOR WRITTING...enjoyed CWA more than I had any right to

I give this book
4fotitos=Genious crying.


4/5(it's just that I'm not that fond of historical books but I'll make a sacrifice for Will & Magnus!)
April 8th 2011

Comments

  1. haha, wait to read Clockwork Prince ;) It's even better ;) ;) I haven't slept for two days to finish this book ;) Glad you've enjoyed Clockwork Angel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had the chance to read CP just yet, I feel like I need a serious reread of CA first to remember the story :D
      Wow!!!
      I can't wait!!! Hope you LOOOOVE CP! :D <33

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS