-rookie review- Awakened by P.C. & Kristin Cast



[Non edited]
OH.MY.(insert curse word here).GOD!
I tried to take it slow with this book...what with me really not liking Burned...
but seriously people...when will they get rid of Neferet...it just seems that they can't come up with any other enemy or such...that's the only bad thing I found in the book. Now for the
pros from the book...

Oh!! and with the quote!!(and as I said the words I knew it in my gutt...or...I knew the rightness of them...they could really use some new quotes)
-yummy Rephaim!!I knew it was him we'll be seeing more in the book!
-Heath's part in the ending!!!(can't wait for the next book)
-Zoe's decission as to wether get back home or not...
-Nyx's apparent will ti start showing at the last second to save the day
-Kalona's destiny and decissions!!
so basically the book's based on Kalona getting free from Neferet; Rephaim getting free of Kalona; Neferet getting free of light; Stevie Rae getting closer to light and with Rephaim...
AND LOVE!! ALWAYS ALWAYS LOVE!! LOVED THE ENDING OF THE BOOK!! SURE AS HELL WILL BE PICKING UP THE NEXT ONE!! CAN'T WAIT!!

I give this book
4fotitos=Genious crying.
April 8th 2011

Comments