Cover Obsession #18

Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
----------------------------------------

Please people!! Can we have a break...
I mean... There's got to be some limit to how much I can obsess over one book cover...
My eyes hurt from all the gorgeousness plus my pockets are getting emptier and emptier by the minute... Even if the books don't come here...

Anyway.

I have this one book cover I'm obsessing over this day... I JUST found it and... boy! It is AWESOME!

---------------

Ironskin by Tina Connolly
Would you look at THAT! I think I will never get tired of the smoke effects on book covers... SPECIALLY if they're well used and if they apply to the story of the book.
I loooove that this screams MYSTERY right from the start... with the creepy background and the girl hiding her face it's just a miracle OR the genre that has stopped me from harassing spamming making people to/buy it...
Anyway.
What do you think?
Like or no like??
Love? Hate?


---------------

Any book covers you are loving this week?



Comments

  1. I really like the cover. That was one of the reasons for me to request it on Netgalley :) Unfortunately, I wasn't blown away by the story :p

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS