Stacking The Shelves #19 -Book Depo DOES Ship Here! Proof-



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where you can post all the books that you're adding to your shelves each week.

Inspired by TST IMMs' posts.


Here's what will be stacking my shelves this week

*************


I know, I know...
I'm the worst person ever...
I'm still owing you the vlog I promised to announce the winner of that giveaway T_T

The only excuse?
My body T_T you know why?
Because lately it seems as if it doesn't want me to do anything! And I mean it like...
It gets sick every single time!!
I mean it!!
I wasn't even completely recovered from that nasty cold when I got something else T_T

So forgive me again :(
I've been hibernating for 3 days now :( NOT FUN!

BUT The good news??

I got some pretty awesome books!

So rain check??
I promise to do a vlog as soon as I can!

*************

Bought

Just One Day by Gayle Forman

MY VERY FIRST ORDER FROM BOOK DEPOSITORY CAME AND I WANT TO SWIM IN THE CLOUDS!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
Oh my clouds!! Would you look at that!! It's taking me every ounce of self control not to read this book just yet... I have some books for review and I want to really really enjoy the time and place and everything when I read this book so... I'l wait just a bit more.
T_T

Defiance by C.J. Redwine

I told you!! I TOLD YOU I would go back to buy it!
Thank GOD they hadn't sold it already! Even if it was the only copy available!!
I love the local bookstore sometimes!! :D

Won

Forever by Maggie Stievfater -Wolves of Mercy Falls #3- (SIGNED)

Oh my clouds in the heavens, someone!! GRAB ME!! I shall faint, die, have a heart attack and live a happily ever after!
I won this a LONG time ago but it finally arrived!!! After almost 4 months!
A FREAKING SIGNED COPY OF FOREVER I WANT TO PET IT AND HUG IT FOREVER!
The worst part is that I already forgot where I won it T_T it was too long ago! 
The only thing I know is, it came from Australia AND the girl was awesome enough to include THIS



-dies happily-

Then of course... I got a gift from one of my fave people here...

Gifted 

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

T_T
I can't even... 
I won't even...
Thanks so much to my BookAngel Mindy T_T Thank you thank you thank you!!
This was sent by the amazingly awesome Mindy @ Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
She ordered it from Book Depo so it is officially the second book that I've gotten from there T_T I am so excited it's not even funny!! T_T
Book Depo officially ships to El Salvador now! There's no going back!
Thanks Mindy T_T

And that's it T_T
That's how happy my last 2 weeks were :D

How about you?

What books will be stalking YOUR shelves this week?

Comments

  1. (I'll try to leave a loooong comment, not sure if it'll be awesome and just...kinda...meh.)

    Forever badge pins??? Jealous! Book depository is just the best, right?

    I like your post! Very chatty and makes me want to read more and squee! with you. Ha!

    Long enough comment ;)?

    Star xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS