Cover Obsession #21

Cover Obsession is a feature here on BookPics.
-I really don't know if anyone else does it as I do but I'm not trying to steal any other ideas out there-
In which I tell you what new book covers I'm completely in love with, pinning for, drooling over, tearing-up over, going all OH CLOUD! on and all the other AMAZING-FANTASTIC-AWESOME-BOOKPIC-LY verbs and adjectives and adverbs you can think of that just simply aren't enough to describe how I feel towards said covers so, 
I just go ahead and OBSESS over them :D
----------------------------------------

AND!! Here I am with more covers...
Seriously I'm dying here but well...
Enjoy my demise will ya?!

----------------------------------------

-The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey: Call Of The Forgotten #2)
I've yet to read the first book but if there was ANY reason as for why I haven't picked it up just yet it has immediately vanished after looking at this book cover!
Seriously?!
Drool-worthy much?!

-Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Chronicles of Nick #5)
I can't believe I've yet to read these books but I plan on remedying that ASAP!
I love how great all the book covers go along with each other! Since lately a lot of publishers have like gone out of their way to drive me mad about book covers being changed in between publishing series I'm really happy this series hasn't been tainted by that.

-Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #2)
This looks bada**!! Seriously!!
Though it came to my attention that it doesn't actually go with the Hardback edition of the first book, which is a bummer. I also really dislike when they do this. I can barely afford to buy hardbacks when I love love the book covers let alone to get the paperback to make it match with this one :( So sad about that... Thank GOD I don't own the first of this one...

-Scorched by Mari Mancusi
I'm completely and incredibly excited about this book!! Not only it is written by one of my fave authors!! But also... LOOK AT THIS COVER!! I love love love it! 
I don't think I've ever read a book involving dragons before and this book cover right here makes me regret that so bad!!

----------------------------------------

Anyway.
I rambled too much but I'm completely head-over-heels in love and completely obsessed with all these book covers!!

Have you seen any other new/old covers that you love and have been obsessed with ever since?
Share 'em!

Comments

  1. hi! nice place you have here. Love the images:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alba you make my heart flutter with these book covers. I am dying to read The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa, it feels like its been forever since I read 'The Lost Prince'. Oh and Scorched by Mari Mancusi, sounds so good but the book cover looks friggin awesome. I just have to have it, even if it's just for that book cover alone. The cover artist should give themselves a big pat on the back for it. Thanks for making me drool Alba. I look forward to seeing what book covers you pick next time.

    Natasha @ INTERTWINED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS