Oh Clouds! BookPics Reaches the TERRIBLE Twos?!

HAPPY EARLY BLOGOVERSARY TO BOOKPICS!!!

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY, EARLY, TO BOOKPICS!!!!!

HAPPY
BLOGOVERSARY
-early, I get it but still... I'm singing ;)

TO BOOKPICS!!


HAPPY EARLY BLOGOVERSARY TO Us!!!!


Oh clouds!!! You guys!!!!!!

We're turning two soon!!!

What to do, how to celebrate...

We'll see about that...

I'll have to write a thankful post, that's for sure, maybe give away something? or somethingS?

Who knows?!

I just know I'm too excited for words!!!!

Thanks for this, nearly, 2 years of sticking with me and my never ending rambles, and longer than life reviews!! I love each and every single one of you.

Now I'm off to do some planning since I completely forgot about BookPics turning two and only just remembered this week...

We'll see how it goes.

But thank you thank you thank you!!!!!


<3
-shocked-Alba.
Crushing hugs to all!!!

Comments

  1. Happy Blogoversary!!!!!! Here's wishing you many, many more :) I really enjoy this blog and I'm so happy I found you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

      <3
      It's actually just me lol :D <333

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS

Popular posts from this blog

Releasing This Week (April 25th-30th)

-Reminder- Goodreads Choice Awards 2016