-Middle Of The Week Reads- #1

¡¡¡Middle Of The Week Reads!!!


It's wednesday!
Which means you're either overly excited because the week is halfway through... or you're completely depressed because you feel like the weekend is never going to come.

Either way I hope you're reading something and this wednesday what's currently keeping me up at night is,

First up,

Unteachable by Leah Raeder


This is a really good and great New Adult, ever since I read Easy by Tammara Webber I was doomed to love all things NA and when I saw a sale for this one and all the mixed reviews it had gotten I instantly pinned for it. Cue my BookAngel Elena buying it for me.

But even though it had been sitting on my kindle for a month I finally decided to pick it up at the beginning of the year.

Wow doesn't even begin to cover all the feels and gasps this book has inspired in me.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it and since I'm almost done I have zero clue as to what the ending might be, yes, I'm loving it THAT much.

(really really recommend this book for 18+ readers)

Up next is,

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick


This is a reread, my second time reading this baby.
Out of the 4 books my favorites have got to be Hush, Hush & Crescendo.

There's just something about heartbreak mixed with fallen angels, archangels, guardian angels, nephilim and Vee that make up the PERFECT book for me.

I cry, I laugh and I pin for the brooding bad guy.

This series is one of the few ones I discovered/started reading BEFORE I became a blogger.

-sigh- I missed Patch *_* And there's no other sidekick as Vee, NONE!

So there you have it, my middle of the week reads.

What are you guys reading this Wednesday?

Comments