Stacking The Shelves #25 (5 Months' Worth of Books)

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where you can post all the books that you're adding to your shelves each week.
Inspired by TST IMMs' posts



After a year and a half it seems, I'm inspired enough to write about all my new books hehehe.
I can't believe it! I'm slowly but surely coming back to blogging and it feels amazing!!

Now for my books...
I haven't been able to get ahold of much physical books lately but I've been one-clicking the hell of some others! I can't help myself, especially when eBooks deals are concerned.
Here's a list of -most- of the books I've gotten this year.
Hopefully next post will be all about weekly new additions if I'm blessed enough to get to buy new books weekly that is lol >_<

The number of ->  show my rating on the book.

Here's what will be stacking my shelves this week
*************

Phyisical
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 
(Thank you NAT!!)

The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
(Thank you Bella!!)

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones (5/5) 
Fifth Grave Past The Light by Darynda Jones (5/5)
(Thanks Elena!!!)
Both books were AMAZING reads!



eBooks

Maybe by Amber L. Johnson (Currently Reading)



Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover

Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover

Walking Dead Girl by Jessica Roscoe, Lili St. Germain
(I'm having a hard time with this book, because the cover and title don't match with what I've searched and bought...I'm confused. You'll find that the link takes you to a book called "Wombstone" but the book cover is the one below and the cover below is the one for the book I bought.)

Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye

Gravity by Melissa West

The Collector by Victoria Scott

Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren

A Long Goodbye by Kelly Mooney

Skinny by Laura L. Smith

In Too Deep by Mara Jacobs

Dark Souls by E.J. King

Endless Knight by Kresley Cole

Dusty Innocents by Mary Elizabeth & Sarah Elizabeth

Dusty Delinquents by Mary Elizabeth & Sarah Elizabeth

Unethical by Jennifer Blackwood

The Treatment by Suzanne Young

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher (4/5) 

Until We Burn by Courtney Cole

Until We Fly by Courtney Cole

The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole



The Way We Fall by Cassia Leo

The Scribe by Elizabeth Hunter

Shadowboxer by Cari Quinn

Here With Me by Heidi McLaughlin

While It Lasts by Abbi Glines

The Law Of Moses by Amy Harmon

Unbeautiful by Jessica Sorensen (Currently Reading)

Untamed by Jessica Sorensen

Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones (5/5)

Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones (5/5)

Sixth Grave On The Edge by Darynda Jones (5/5)

Love, in English by Karina Halle (4/5)

Love, in Spanish by Karina Halle (3/5)


Under The Influence by L.B. Simmons

Reason To Breathe by Rebecca Donovan (5/5)

Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan (4/5)

Out Of Breath by Rebecca Donovan (5/5)

Tamed by Emma Chase

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

One More Chance by Abbi Glines

Sweet by Tammara Webber (4/5)

Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren

The Shadows by J.R. Ward (4/5)

All Broke Down by Cora Carmack

All Lined Up by Cora Carmack


The Risen Snow by Rob. E. Boley

Flat-Out Celeste by Jessica Park




Phew!!! Those are some great additions to my shelves, physical and electronical alike!!!
I'm so happy to have so many reads to look forward to!!!

Have you read any of the new books adorning my shelves? Any recommendation as to what I should pick up next??

Now,

What new books are stalking YOUR shelves this week?




Comments