BookPic of the Week #1 (Bookography #22)

Hello my beautiful people!!!

I want to continue sharing with you my love for photography as well as books.
Whenever I have the chance I mix the both of them. I used to share them on the Facebook page for BookPics but I want to post them here too!!
Also a couple of years ago I joined Kristina's meme called "Bookography" [[Bookography is a post created by Kristina from Kristina's World of Books.]] But just as me she hasn't been posting regularly on her blog so I just thought to continue doing what I was doing (now that I'm back & blogging) but with some slight changes here and there.
Hope you bare with me hehe.

~~~~~
~~~~~

 I have yet to read this book, that's why I didn't add any quotes. 
I liked how it turned out with the picture upside down.
I didn't edit the picture at all XD


Any pretty pictures of books? Quotes? Or scenes that remind you of a book you've read???
Until next time!! 
---hugs!!!
--------Alba.

PS. (Forgot to put the watermark so if you take the picture please credit me.)

Comments

  1. I loved this book! Can’t wait for the second one :D Great picture–that cover is super gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get into it!
      Thank you!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS

Popular posts from this blog

Releasing This Week (April 25th-30th)

-Reminder- Goodreads Choice Awards 2016