-review- A Court of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas



"Don't feel bad for one moment about doing what brings you joy."


Just as Feyre ... was that how it's spelled?? Mmmm
But, just as she couldn't possibly imagine herself painting those colors, those courts, those eyes, that skin, that night, that water...

I'll never be able to write a review that would make this book justice.
What it made me feel, how far inside my mind it's been ingrained, how incredibly amazing the story and writing flowed, the way my heart constricted from pain or expanded from joy, how I cried or how I laughed, the sweet torture of not having the other books at the ready to devour, I truly truly never in my wildest bookish-dreams thought I'd like a book with kingdoms and magic involved as much as I liked this.

So that's why I've been rendered completely speechless and thus wordless to even attempt a review.

I savor red every single word I read. Really I did.

I can't believe I waited so long to get this and read it but I'm so very very glad I finally did.


Books like this one, voices like this one, writing like this one... Makes me appreciate so much the fact that I can and love to read.

If you haven't gotten this book.
Get it please, sit down... and buckle up for an amazing journey. A horrendous but beautiful and very brave journey.

10/5



Comments

  1. I have this one on my shelf, and I’m so glad you liked it because your review really makes me want to go ahead and pick it up!! Great review :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks so much that means a lot. I hope you make time for it. I loved it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS