-review- Crown Of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (ToG #2)



(Spoiler Alert if you haven't read the previous books/novellas.)

I just want to point out that these are some of my favorite book covers EVER.

-But death was her curse and her gift, and death had been her good friend these long, long years.-

Thank y'all who convinced me to read the novellas.

Now I can cry more whenever Sam is mentioned.
Like how he's mentioned, referred to or even quoted in this one.

Wow you guys! I feel like I've just gotten off an insane roller coaster that took me into highs and lows and dips and soars and just overall spin my head every which way and I loved every minute of it.

I discovered one thing though and it's that the author loves short romances. In book one we had one that ended abruptly and this one wasn't the exception.

-Ashryver Eyes
The fairest eyes, from legends old
Of brightest blue, ringed with gold.-

I like it, I just worry for my heart and all the feels it goes through whenever reading about Celaena.

It had a lot of action and death and gore and heartbreak and love and secrets to last me a lifetime but I know this is probably just the beginning.

I cannot wait to see what's in store for the Assassin on the next one and hopefully she won't keep losing and losing people. I mean just how much pain does this girl have to endure to get her happy or somewhat happy ending?

-Celaena tilted her head to the sky, closed her eyes, and began to sing.-

As always, the writing *^* the flow of the story while sometimes repetitive I liked it all the same because it just made me feel like coming home.

Hope you give this series a chance!
I looooooove Chaol <3 no matter what.

Just like how I love Tamlin. Even now.

-"I bet you wipe your ass with gold."
"I don't think that would be very comfortable."-

I give this book

5=~sobs hard~too good to be true!

Comments