-thoughts- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (ToG #4)

-goodreads-

(Spoiler Alert for those who haven't read the previous books in the series.)


-"You're exactly the way I dreamed you'd be."

I did NOT see that coming.

How am I even supposed to write a review when I'm left so emotionally drained after everything that happened in this book?

How can I be happy by the ending when I know for a fact that the worst has yet to pass.

When will all this craziness end?! I'm completely terrified, scared, spooked because anything can happen ANYTHING.

And I don't want anything bad to happen to ANYONE in that court or to the thirteen or to their mounts, I mean, Abraxos needs infinite life okay?

-It did not seem like a weakness to fight for those who could not defend themselves. Even if they weren't true witches. Even if they meant nothing to her.-

And what about that Manon thing at the end in Rifthold??!

What?!?!?!

I need a huge HUGE break right now. My head is pounding and my stomach is in knots.

-This witch had been crafted from the darkness between the stars.-

One downside to the next book is that I just saw it's really thin but apparently it's longer than this one? Which means they thinned out the pages and all my doodles and notes will probably go right through if it's anything like what they did with ACOWAR -___- I HATED that because I NEED to write and highlight and underline on my books okay???!!!!

Anyway. Again. Loved this book.

-"Let's have an adventure, Nesryn Faliq."


Special 10/5 rating
10(special rating for over-the-top-I'll-never-get-over-this book) =
I cried for things I didn't know possible I was capable of.



And just to fudge with my&your mind and heart, like to really put that knife through without a doubt of it not doing the utmost damage, I leave you with THIS

- Sam Cortland
Beloved.-

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed this one! So did I. I absolutely LOVE this series. I have read her other series yet but plan to next year. Can't get enough Maas.
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this series so much and I hope you enjoy her ACOTAR one as well, I've gotta say since I read ACOTAR first it'll always hold a special place in my heart. Maas is a talented author, definitely can't get enough. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS