-bookish thoughts- Twist by Lucia Franco (Off Balance #4)

THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS FOR BOOKS 1, 2 & 3

January 14, 2020 – Finished Reading
January 11, 2020 –

 60.0% "Good change of pace and topic

I like this"
January 5, 2020 –

 55.0% "Clouds in the sky...



The drama is about to reach new heights!"
January 2, 2020 –

 31.0% "Le gasp"
November 20, 2019 – Shelved
November 20, 2019 – Started Reading


"Once again, you've made me hate the sight of you. Here I was thinking you were my light helping me see past everything, but you really were just pulling my strings. You're a disgusting human being and I hate the things you make me feel..."



Honestly. 
I thought I would not like this book with a passion to rival any other book I’ve never liked before. 
Because I thought it’d center on Ria and her... struggles. 


But then Kova happened and I couldn’t even remember to be angry and sad. 
You see, one of the things that Adrianna is going through is something that kind of triggers me
so I went in knowing full well what could happen. 


But it made me think outside of the box more so than others books I’ve read recently. 
Specially because she’s the one going through the things and she’s the one whose
mind we’re reading the POV from. 


Obviously the romance was really really there this time. 
Because there’s actual romance instead of just lust and deception and lies and attraction. 
It was romance and it was friendship and it was hard work. 


I was waiting for an awful cliffhanger but
I never could’ve seen THIS kind of cliffhanger coming from Lucia Franco because while I knew
she writes to mess up with our feelings I didn’t know she enjoyed messing up with us THIS MUCH


I felt betrayed hahah. 


I actually enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. 
:)


The thing I’ll never be able to understand is how dumb Kova and Ria continue to be. 
It’s as if they refuse to learn no matter what. 


Ave was a breath of fresh air.
She was the amazing icing on the cake I didn’t know I needed and I enjoyed it all the more for that. 


Thank you Avery for the stress relief.
Your humor kept me from losing my mind at some of the not-so-smart decisions
that our two dumb main characters kept on making. Hahah


"Sometimes words are empty," he said. "Let me show you how I really feel about you."






4/5


Comments