OMG!~CHAIN REACTION book Trailer by Simone FREAKING Elkeles!~

I can't die because now I've got to read the book. 
I completely mean it!
If you haven't read

 PERFECT CHEMISTRY (check my review HERE
OR
 RULES OF ATTRACTION(check my review HERE)


You are missing on some awesomeness BIG TIME!

So make up for that by watching the 
AMAZING-HOT-JAW/DROPPING-THRILLING 
TRAILER FOR BOOK 3
Now that it's almost time for the release of the book!

CHAIN REACTION





OK YOU CAN CLOSE YOUR MOUTHS NOW
SEE?!
PLEASE TELL ME YOU SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

After meeting Alex Fuentes in Perfect Chemistry 
and 
Carlos Fuentes in Rules of Attraction 

GET READY TO MEET

LUIS FUENTES 
IN
CHAIN REACTION!!
Expected publication: August 16th 2011

Comments

  1. Hi there!

    I am Patch's advocate in the YA Crush Tournament and I see that you are a fan of Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush Hush saga so I am personally reaching out to you to help spread the word about his next match where he will be up against Peeta from The Hunger Games!

    It takes place over at The YA Sisterhood on Friday, July 22nd until midnight on Saturday, July 23rd. During the first round, people were able to vote as many times as they liked, but this round the votes are constricted down to ONE VOTE PER COMPUTER, so we really need to call in Patch's reinforcements and get him to win! :)

    Please come and vote on that day and until then, spread the word; let anyone and everyone know to VOTE PATCH!

    THANK YOU!

    -Momo

    P.S. I have a few Patch buttons on the top right sidebar of my blog, so if you want to grab one and put it on your blog to help further promote Patch, I would be grateful. If you do get a button, please put VOTE PATCH on 7/22/11 somewhere to clue people in! Again, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! hehe sure! against Peeta! I'll be there then! I'll try to grab the button later! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS