My Reading Pile #17 The -I.AM.BACK- Edition


My Reading Pile #17 

My reading pile is an idea created by Fiktshun in which you share what your reads for the week are or well the wishful reads-rereads-rerereads and well you get the hint. Check her blog out, I've self-declared myself her #1 Stalker/Follower.
*******


O_____O ~pokes post~
Um... 
I.
AM.
BACK.
Throws party again!!!



MRP progress & status:
-GUYS! Let's just NOT talk about how completely OFF the pile I've gone okay? Let's just start over hehehehe.

I'm so behind on my review books I won't even try to list them ^_^ 


I'm currently reading another book that wasn't on my pile and that book that I'm completely loving and that I'm trying my very best to take as long as I can to read and which will hopefully will bring me out of my review slump is...


-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (Book #1)
It is SO good you guys, SO good!


But... I have this one book I'm SO going to be reading this week, whether I live or not ^_^ 


Want to know??



This Week I'll Be Reading:
-


-Borrowed Ember by Samantha Young (Fire Spirits #3)
One thing, Samantha KILLED ME.
YOU.KNOW.WHY.WOMAN!
YOU KNOW!!
T__________________T
And I'm BEYOND thankful! I've already read the first chapter and OHCLOUD! I think I'll be rereading the second book soon too!!! >.<

What are YOU guys reading this week?



SIDE NOTE

I want to thank everyone that somehow have sent prayers, hugs, well wishes, and simply made me crack a smile ever since I announced THIS on facebook and later on here on the blog...

You are the best community in the world, I'll never tire of thanking you over and over.

So, from the bottom of my very cry-hard-freak out-stalker-book lover- persona I


Comments

  1. Still sending ((HUGS)).

    I'm reading Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton. Enjoy your read.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      OOOH Enjoy!!! >.< And thanks! And, I will!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS