Stacking The Shelves #18 -Books Make Me Smile, A LOT-

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Where you can post all the books that you're adding to your shelves each week.
Inspired by TST IMMs' posts.


Here's what will be stacking my shelves this week

*************


Well well well...
See?
I had planned to make this pretty little vlog with me rambling as always but from a different setting...
When all of a sudden...
In comes the WHOLE FAMILY -_- As in uncles coming from the US and aunts reuniting with the grams... argh... It was... full.

Anyway... All my plans were thrown away by them all... Don't get me wrong, I love my family BUT they can be a little too demanding and crowding at times :(

So here I am, yet again with pictures/photos that I don't think do justice to the prettiness I got O_O

Don't think I've forgotten about the -secret giveaway on THIS POST but I told you I'd announce the winner via vlog, and so far that hasn't been possible... So for now people can still enter, if you want to spread the word about it you're more than welcome and if you still haven't entered there's still time!

After my long ramble I'll go ahead and show you...
The gorgeous I got this week ^____^

Gifted

-Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (Of Poseidon #1)
-Reached by Ally Condie (Matched #3)

-Insert me screaming like a lunatic and everyone around me saying "Finally..." "I knew this day would come... She's lost it..." and eye-shooting me daggers for waking up my little niece O_O
And me... not caring... Because I got this... this...
This perfection!! I freaking got Reached!!!! I mean, seriously!! Both Matched and Crossed where on my Top 20 of 2012 post and now... here it is... The finale, the ending, el final... the one thing I want and dread the most...
Of course... I also got Of Poseidon which I can't even begin to comprehend because it completely took me by surprise that...
THAT...
OF COURSE My bookAngel Nat got these for me!! Who else?! T_T she surprises me nonstop!! I didn't even know she had already ordered this for me T_T thank you so very very much Nat!!!! Love you<3

-Embers & Echoes by Karsten Knight (Wildefire #2)

O_O
There... there isn't a way to describe how thankful I am to another of my bookAngels... Elena O_O
Jus thank you!!!
She bought for me the first in this series... and now she sent me the sequel X_X
This is the 2nd copy I have of this book... I own it on ebook format on my kindle thanks to yet another bookAngel but that story was already told here ;)
Thanks Elena!! <333

Besides, after that killer ending of book #1... I was left... Well, THAT-> killed... dead to the world... And now I'm terrified of what's going to be happening in this book hence me putting it on hold even though I've read the first pages over and over again T_T


Won

-Immortal Craving by Kendra Leigh Castle (Dark Dynasties #4) -SIGNED-

-Jesus clouds in the heavens T_T look at this hotness!!!! I remember back when I featured this book cover on my 'Cover Obsession' post when it was just being released!!! And now... I FREAKING OWN IT!!! 
I have 2 people to thank... First, Kristina T_T if it weren't for you I wouldn't have found out about the blog post on author Kendra's blog T_T
And of course, author Kendra Leigh Castle... for the giveaway and for making it international and for FREAKING SIGNING IT!!
I wanted to cry when I found out I had won!! T_T
Now... all but the first in the series are SIGNED T_T oh my god... Okay... let me cry of happiness, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What books will be stalking YOUR shelves this week?

Seriously... I'm happy beyond words right now... Even if while I'm writing this... My house is yet again filling up with people that... T_T

See? That's why I love my books... :)

Thanks to all my bookAngels and author Kendra L. You made this week bearable! *_*
Love you ALL!!

Comments

  1. So glad you love them!!!! I know what you mean with reading Reached, I cant wait to read it but then that means they are finished :(
    Embers and Echoes!! I really enjoyed the first and still need to get this. Enjoy :)
    I havent heard of the other book but Ill definitely check them out on Goodreads.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Grandmother!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I more than love them!!! I adore them!! Thanks so much!!!!
      T_T I don't want to say bye to the trilogy T_T and the amazing world and the perfect writing!! I just don't!!

      :O Get it!! How could you have survived that killer ending!!!

      Go check the series out!!
      The first book is great!!!!!!!! :D Plus the men are sexy ;)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Embers & Echoes!!! oh my! I need that one. I haven't read my copy of Wildefire yet. I bought the kindle copy last year but also bought a physical copy from book depositoy after my kindle broke. I gave up waiting for our local book stores to carry them.

    I've read Of Poseidon as part of a tour and I'm still waiting for a chance to read the book 2. I haven't read Matched series yet but I'm seeing a lot of copies of that series locally. Let me know if it's any good? Worth buying the whole series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get E&E soon!!! Oh noes!!! Read it then!! It starts a bit slow but trust me... it gets better!

      Was it good??

      I don't know when I'll pick up Reached, I don't want the story to end T_T

      But I'll definitely let you know when I read it :D I bet it's definitely worth it!

      Delete
  3. OMG! I'm still staring at that HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT COVER! Can I touch it? Yummy... :)
    You are very lucky!! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS