IMM #23 Awesome-st Sister Award Edition MRP #9

IMM is hosted by The Story Siren I looove love her blog! So you really should check it out!

Wow another week without a vlog...this is getting out of hand hehe. But I haven't had the time alone at home to make one T_T I really like making vlogs. It really showcases at least a 10% of how much I freak out when I get books!
Anyway here's what I got this week

Gifted

Seriously? How could I NOT show you this? hehehe
My dad sometimes surprises me. That. Is. All.

Bought
This is my very first Amazon purchase AND it was a freaking pre-oder! Can you believe it? I never believed there would be a day when I would be receiving in the mail something pre-ordered, I'm over the moon people! I'm so excited that it arrived here safe and sound! Even though I'm currently reading the series this book is for none other than my Sister! Who awarded me with the Awesomest Sister EVER not bad huh? ~sighs~ if I had had a camera to record her reaction when I gave it to her I think you'd freak out on me! It was worth the almost $30 it costed believe me! I wish I had more $$ so I could give away more books and buy more for that matter...but I'm getting there. Enough said.
-Lover Reborn by J. R. Ward -BDB #10 HB-
Won

I think the picture shows all the swag I got
And most of them are SIGNED I was sooo excited...but you know the best part???

This was a gift! Definitely! I don't think there's anything better than THIS! someday I'll print some of my pictures too and send them to you too Kristina!!
It's too gorgeous to be true!

OMG! Another one for the collection! I'm so proud of the *-* 4 cards lol I have from different bloggers!!!!
I don't need to tell you where it was that I won this amazing swag from, just look at the card and I'll let it do it's mojo ;) -oh my sister's finger is in the way but the first word of the link is kristina-

My Reading Pile #9 

My reading pile is an idea created by Fiktshun in which you share what your reads for the week are or well the wishful reads-rereads-rerereads and well you get the hint. Check her blog out you know I'm a devoted stalker, I mean, follower ;)



MRP progress & status:
I'm happy! Yey!! I managed to finish books I said I was going to read!!! YEY for me! I finished My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent and posted my thoughts HERE. And also Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin -fans herself- guys that book...that book is NOT NOT NOT and NOT for the fainthearted, believe me BUT that review will have to wait until before October or sometime nearing it. 
And I'm finally advancing on my reading of the BDB books, that's good now, knowing that I managed to get my hands on the latest book!
On The Pile

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent -SS #4-
After a traumatic read of the second book, the third one reminded me why I hold this series so close to my heart. I loved my reread of the third book I just couldn't help myself I just HAD to continue on with the flow of the story!
-I'm rereading the whole series for the SSRC hosted by Fiktshun you can still sign up by clicking on the challenge button on my sidebar-

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa -eGalley-
Really? Do I need to say more? T_T

I might be adding more to the pile but for now this is what I plan on getting read and reviewed :D
Netgalley Pile Adds:
iWell I got rejected for a galley I requested a while ago, but it's all good. I think I have enough books for review for my not-so-good-with-deadlines self besides my BLOGOVERSARY is coming and I'm thinking-with the help of a very very good neighbor-a one week celebration would be great...Any thoughts?? Leave them in the comments!
Well that's all for me but tell me, 

What did YOU guys get in your mail box this week? 
What are YOU guys reading this week?


Did you guys check out my latest post about my mostly unknown country
Click HERE to check it out!

Comments

  1. Great haul! I love swag! its soo cool when you see them signed!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, I glad you like it all. I would love to have a pic of your photography too :)

    So is Breaking Dawn voiced over in Spanish or subtitled?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Every time I see Lover Reborn I want to kick myself! I am still only up to chapter six lol. To many books for review before I can read for pleasure. Lol

    Anyway, great haul here!!!! Love your little comments on everything lol very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome week Alba! Hope you enjoy everything! Donna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amanda
    I can see your 1commenter pattern here! hahaha
    And agreed! Signed T_T
    Thanks for stopping by!

    @Kristina
    THANK YOU!!!!Someday I swear you'll get one! The FIRST one actually!
    And it's both in spanish dubbed and english with spanish subtitles :D

    @Damaris
    I'm still reading the Guide so don't feel THAT bad hehe I know right? That's the downside of review books but you'll get there ;)

    ~blush~ hehehe Sorry I can't help myself I'm silly like that. As long as it makes people smile and not cry it's all good right? Thanks for stopping by!!

    @Donna
    OMG!!! You ARE HERE!! On my blog T_T ~faints~Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff you have there!!! I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi :)

    Feel free to checkout my blog & follow too!!

    -Riya (The Teen Book Guru)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for breaking dawn :)
    I just read the immortal rules last week and it was alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace in the photo is so pretty. Not to mention all the lovely swag and books waiting to be read!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg so awesome! I like getting swag too :D The Immortal Rules!!!!

    I must find out how much it is to send you some books :)

    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Riya
    Hi, welcome! Thanks! I'll have to check out your blog soon!

    @Mist
    YEY for BD too! UH-OH you didn't like it that much, did you?

    @Kristin
    I know right? I LOVE it!! Yes *_* swag and books are the perfect combination.

    @Giselle
    *_* swag!! YEY!! I take it you've read it then!TIR!

    O___O you MUST find out??? uh-oh are you going to make me cry or something??? *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alba!!! Awesome mailbox! It's so cool to get stuff from other bloggers! So cool to see what each person does with their business cards, etc!

    That's so fricken fantastic you got your first Amazon order!! I can still remember the feeling I got from shopping on Amazon the first time and when the books arrived - I knew my life had changed forever :D Books direct to the house - nothing better, well almost nothing. :D It's so sweet you made your sister's day by getting the book for her, how thoughtful!! I haven't read anything by J.D. Ward but I know that series is uber popular :D

    So nice to get unexpected gifts too, so sweet of your dad to get you the DVD :)

    Have a fantastic week and enjoy all your stuff! :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. @April
    T_T your comment is so long and beautiful I'm at a loss of what to reply T_T
    YES! Amazon! I still can't believe it! Now I just need a job and BOOM -doomed to a life of ordering books-

    I won that swag from Kristina's blogoversary ;)
    My dad rocked my day! hahaha
    YOU HAVE GOT TO READ JR's books NOW!

    Thank you so very much! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mailbox. So happy you have a copy of the Breaking Dawn dvd. yay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS