My Reading Pile #10 Oh Cloud! The Divergent Edition

My Reading Pile #10 

My reading pile is an idea created by Fiktshun in which you share what your reads for the week are or well the wishful reads-rereads-rerereads and well you get the hint. Check her blog out you know, I've self-declared myself her #1 Stalker/Follower.

MRP progress & status:
Wow! Again, I'm completely proud of myself!! Finally! hehehehe I managed to read The Immortal rules by Julie Kagawa just in time for the release day and you can check my review --here-- and also read and shared my reaction/review<-lol on The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney --here-- And guys I've finished-after almost 2 months-The BDB An Insider's Guide, I'm not reviewing that one though... Those 3 books have kept my mind completely flying, gasping, crying, chocking, laughing, smiling, rooting, sighing and every other verb you can add to it.
BUT.
-this is where things get heavy-
I have FINALLY after a LONG wait to read it and even a LONGER wait to buy it-I think it's been only 1 month in my shelves-I've FINALLY FINALLY read...
BRACE.YOUR.SELVES.

DIVERGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~insert me throwing a party for all you guys~
OH.MY.CLOUD.
Can you believe it? I've read it and after that I skimmed it and then I just had to go and take a third look at my favorite passages.
I don't think I'll be able to review this book...I hated a lot but I also loved a lot...So my feelings are all mixed up.
Fiktshun you were right. About everything.

Netgalley Pile Adds:
I was rejected for all the Random House books I had requested. And as I was saying earlier on another blog's comment, this is the first time I don't feel sad because I was feeling kind of desperate with the few books I've already been approved for. So we're okay hehehe, for now.

This Week I'll Be Reading:

-But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
Oh Clouds! I won this over @Sassy Book Lovers FBpage and Stacey!! Thank you so MUCH! I've been dying to read this book and finally thanks to you I will!!! I've already started it!

-Die For Me by Amy Plum
Book 2 is coming out and everyone is talking nonstop about this one so of COURSE I gave in and will finally pick it up after reading But I Love Him. Nat, thanks-again&again&again for the book I'll FINALLY start it and see if I can get a liking for Paris...So, I'm excited!!!!!!

That's it for me! >.<

On a side Note
I know I didn't do an IMM post last week and I thought I'd just do a 2 week worth of books post today. But...after everything that happened I just really don't feel comfortable supporting that anymore. So I'll skip the post this week. But I promise that either by monday or next saturday I'll have a new way to showcase what books I've gotten weekly hehehe I cannot stop doing that, I love seeing what people gets and I love showing my love for books to you...so bare with me okay? This was a really sad decision to make but I had to go with what I believe in and know is right. 

Anyway.
What are YOU guys reading this week?

Comments

  1. You forgot to mention that you were gonna team up with me to call it "Book Haul" xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I tried leaving a comment before but my phone ate it! Now let me try and remember what I wrote...

    But I can't wait to see what you think about Die for Me! I wonder who you'll <3... That cover is still so gorgeous to look at!

    And I still have But I Love Him on my list of TBRs. I can't wait to hear what you think!

    Oh and Divergent. Mixed thoughts. I can see that. Curious to know what those thoughts are, though. :) It was a tough one to get all your thoughts together on. I think the next book is much clearer. :)

    And oh I know those Erudite are awful in the book, LOL. But being Erudite in theory is awesome!

    I hope you find a meme to participate in that you love because I'm so curious as to what books you got. As you could see this week I got nothing! LOL. But next week Alba. You will hear me scream! It will be that loud if a certain book shows up! :) I don't participate in any memes on Fiktshun, but I always share my book pics when I have them. And I hope to have some next week. :)

    Happy reading Alba! And take care of those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ella
    Lol woman!!!

    @Fiktshun
    bwahahaha you phone ate your comment? Now THAT is a phone I'd like to see heheh hungry much?

    OMG! Yes, that cover definitely is gorgeous I'm currently trying to take a look at it while writing this comment.

    :O I've wanted But I Love Him for so long!! I'm sure I'll let you know my thoughts :D

    Yes, I don't know what to think right now. And I'm really scared of what's to come thanks to my not being able to get away from your blog -_-

    Yes! I know...but hecks I'll just say I'm sexy because I read! hehehe

    Lol, yeap I've got books I didn't even know existed! hehehehe And I hope to find a meme too :D
    I know! And that's the reason why the world is ending this year!!
    Are you seriously doing this? HERE!? On a comment? You ARE TEASING AND TORTURING ME!! T________T I feel like a privileged kid or something. OMG!!! Can't wait to see the picture and I'll be waiting for that scream!

    Thank you. And I'll try...I am starting to see blurry as I write this T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw on Parajunkee's blog that someone named Tynga has started a meme similar to IMM if you're looking to do that.

    And yes reading IS sexy! :)

    I could have teased you much worse on the comment, like:

    Wait until you read that one scene in Die for Me. You'll never believe what... Oh wait, I CAN'T say that. And then you'll be so surprised about. NOPE, I can't say anything about that.

    And Insurgent. O.M.G. that person who does that thing that made my jaw drop wide open, practically to the floor. Yep, can't talk about that either. And then there was the scene where Four.... Oh, nope you'll have to read that one too!

    But I wouldn't be so MEAN as to tease you in a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @fiktshun

    -reads comment
    -continues reading
    -gasps
    -tears up
    -runs away crying

    You are too cruel!!! Now I can't wait to pick up Die For Me...and Insurgent!! You've made my wait that much torturous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad, I was rejected for ALL Random House books I requested also at NetGalley, I think I might be over it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. DIVERGENT is one of my favorite books ever! So glad you enjoyed it :)

    I've been seeing DIE FOR ME around everywhere.

    Check out the books and makeup I got this week on Books & Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love your Erudite badge :p
    I loved Divergent so much and Insurgent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am reading Divergent NOW! Tris is in level 2 of the Dauntless initiations & a major "secret" came to light between her & Four.
    I cant wait to finish this & then read Insurgent!
    I think I will end up buying an e book for insta gratification until my hard cover comes in the mail :)
    In fact I dont even wanna be on blogs saying hi so I can continue reading..lolz..
    We are gonna have to compare Insurgent notes :)
    Have a wonderful start of the week!
    TY for stoppin by and sayin hi :)
    Sharing the {Book} Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ParaJunkee
    OH MY GOD! You're on my blog! T_T
    Lol really? :O hehe Yeap I think I heaved a sigh of relief when I got the emails I have enough galleys. For now.

    @Michelle
    Really? Yey! I loved it and hated it hehehe :D
    Yeap me too that's why I'm finally going to pick it up!

    @Mist
    hahaha I don't know who actually created them both hehehe but I love them too! thanks!

    @Books And Beyond
    OOOH!! I know where you are! hehe beware! more panic to come!
    I don't have Insurgent nor I know if it'll come here but happy reading!
    :D hahaha yey for ebooks then.
    Haha go on and continue reading then! Don't let me stop you!
    We definitely will have to!
    Thank YOU for coming here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you finally read Divergent!!! I loved it and Ill be sending Insurgent to you soon . I liked Die For Me but didnt love it so Im looking forward to your review. I have book 2 coming so Ill send that on to you as well when Im finished reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I looove comments guys, LOOOONG awesome fun comments ;)
BUT don't ever be mean, disrespectful with neither authors, me, or each other ;)
That said...I do appreciate awards but I don't have the time to answer and do what I have to do to accept and pass on said award but THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me that means TONS